Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bobble Refrigerator water filtering jug




Designed by Karim Rashid for Move Collective, bobble jug is a faster, smarter, sleeker reimagining of the squat, slow-filtering jugs that have hogged space in refrigerators for generations. Bobble jug is available exclusively at Target stores nationwide, as well as via www.waterbobble.com. Thereafter, bobble jug will be available at select major retailers nationwide at a suggested price of $29.99.

Send a short pitch on why you want the prize to giveaway@charlotteobserver.com. Deadline 11 tonight, Include name, mailing address and phone number. The names of winners will be published. This item will have to be picked up at the Observer.

Winner of the Easy Bake Oven: Charlie St. Clair, Hickory

5 comments:

Craig Morton said...

We have been in love with bobble ever since it launched into various stores like GNC, Target, Hallmark stores etc.. The unique design is cool and the various colors offer each family member a choice. Target is carrying the new Jug and the fact that it is quicker then their competitors in terms if filtrating chemicals saves precious time! It also saves space in your refrigerator because it fits in your door and is less cumbersome. Go Bobble!

Anne said...

I would love to have this bobble! I've recently researched tap water quality in our area and it was not good... We are a family of ten and need something that filters FAST! We go through lots of water :)

Sherry Riley said...

I would love this bottle. I lived in the country for 20 years and I have not gotten used to drinking city water. Using filtered water at home allows me to cook without all the added chemicals and it also allows me to keep up the required water input for my diet and keep me off the sodas.

Duffy said...

I'm a Charlotte native who recently moved to Los Angeles, where bottled water is expensive! And my tap water tastes weird (perhaps that's an East Coast-West Coast thing). I love the look of this jug and would use it super well.

Debbie D said...

I would love this bobble bottle for my husband who has been forced to give up drinking ginger ale for water, per doctors orders. This would be great for him to filter all the water he drinks.